Awesome Family Fun Day!
Join us on Saturday, January 27, 2018 for our family-fun Connect with Nature Day featuring the Nature Connects® Art with LEGO® Bricks by Artist Sean Kenney. A special family fun-filled day exploring nature and how everything in nature connects together with hands-on activities, crafts, insect zoo and more!
2. Visit Arnold Palmer Hospital for Children to receive your own insect magnifying glass.
3. Stop to have your photo taken by Sam Flax with our gigantic praying mantis.
4. Learn all the buzz about bees with Scout Bee. Check out the live honey bee observatory and learn how you can help native bees in your neighborhood!
5. Purchase delicious snacks between exploring sculptures at Peak Season Pops.
6. Visit Insect Discovery Lab to see live insects of all shapes and sizes! (savenature.org logo)
7. Join us to release live ladybugs from Lukas Nursery onto nearby camellias
8. The Orlando Science Center brings a fun family activity to enjoy.
9. Let your creative side bug out with Super Awesome Cool Pottery! Includes sculpting bugs, painting bugs and spinning bowls on the potter’s wheel!
10. Join Howard Middle School Visual Arts Magnet students and staff for a craft project for your entire family.
Connect with Nature Day is free to Leu Gardens’ members and included with daytime garden admission to the Gardens.
Daytime Garden Admission is $10 adult, $5 child ages 4 – 17 years