This event will be happening tonight!!!
Join us for an amazing outdoor concert in the gardens on Saturday, October 19, 2019 from 7:00 – 10:00 p.m. Stroll from band to band or hang out in your favorite area of the gardens. Pack a dinner picnic of your favorite foods and bring seating, alcohol is permitted.
Sugarbuzz will be selling delicious desserts and coffee!
Bands – Concert Map
Robert Harris Groups (jazz)
Beautiful Bobby Blackmon Band (blues)
Advance Tickets on sale now –
Tickets can be purchased in the Gardens Gift Shop or online click here to purchase tickets. Sales tax and online fees apply. Tickets are available until sold out.
- Advance Admission Ticket $15 per person
- Leu Gardens Member Only Advance Admission Ticket $10 per person
(Only Leu Members may purchase up to 4 tickets per valid Leu membership at the member discount prior to event day. Membership number required. Not applicable to AHS or any Reciprocal Garden)
- Day Of Admission Ticket, October 19, $20 per person for everyone – if available
Free offsite parking at Blue Jacket Park, 2501 General Rees Ave, Orlando, FL 32802, with shuttles running from 6:00 pm until 10:30 pm.
- Parking is free and available at Leu Gardens all day until full. Free offsite parking is available at Blue Jacket Park, 2501 General Rees Ave, Orlando, FL 32802, with shuttles running from 6:00 pm until 10:30 pm.
- Garden House Welcome Center will open at 6:00 p.m. and the gardens will open by 6:30 p.m.
Ticket information and cancellation policy: Tickets are nonrefundable and nontransferable to other garden activities. Eventbrite fees are nonrefundable unless event is canceled. This is an outdoor event rain or shine. Ticket holders may bring a hand-held umbrella in the event of rain, no rain date. No tents. If the event is canceled by Leu Gardens, refunds will be granted only when the ticket purchaser requests a refund within two weeks of the canceled event date. Bands may be subject to change.