Do you have extra plant seeds and don’t know what to do with them? We do. Join us at our Seed Swap, Wednesday, April 18, 2018, from 5:00 – 7:30 p.m. Bring your extra seeds and swap for other seeds you want to try. It’s FREE. We will have our horticulture experts on hand to answer your questions.
Participation is easy:
- Pack your seeds in small packets and label each.
- Label your seed packs – include botanical and/or common name.
- Commercial seed packs opened and unopened are allowed.
- Invasive plant seeds are not allowed.
- Check in your seed packs at the swap and trade evenly or donate your seed packs to the swap.
- Choose seed pack you want.