Join Leu Gardens
Become a Leu Gardens’ member and come back for an entire year. All memberships are valid for 12 months. Members receive many exclusive benefits. Join today or give a membership as a gift. Gift Memberships are easy online, all you need is the name, address and phone number of the receiver, we take care of the rest.
You can now purchase memberships online! New Memberships or Renewing Memberships can be purchased HERE.
Levels of Membership
|Levels of Membership||Number of Membership Cards Issued||Number of Daytime Guest Passes||Discount off Room Rental|
|Individual Senior (60+) $45||1||2|
- Free daytime garden admission to Leu Gardens & Leu House Museum
- Reciprocal privileges or discounts to American Horticultural Society partners which includes over 300 gardens, arboreta and conservatories nationwide (full list available at http://www.ahsgardening.org/gardening-programs/rap)
- Special member pricing on educational classes & camps
- Special member pricing on advance ticketed garden events
- Free admission to all movie nights, plus special member parking on movie nights if available
- Leu Members shop early on the first day of the Plant Sale
- Complimentary daytime garden Guest Passes, each pass is good for one visit
- Reciprocal with Naples Botanical Garden – Members of Leu Gardens will receive complimentary daytime garden admission excluding events, group tours and classes. This is only for current members of Harry P. Leu Gardens and not to other guests in your party. Please show your valid membership card and a valid driver’s license or photo I.D. when you arrive.
Benefits are subject to change, a change notice will be sent via email to members, please make sure we have your current email address.
- Each guest pass is for one time use daytime garden admission
- Guest Passes expires 12 months after issue
- Expired passes will not be accepted
- Lost passes will not be replaced
- Upon renewal of your membership you will receive new daytime garden admission guest passes
- Guest passes are not valid for special events – Movie Nights, Concerts, etc. – or tours
AHS Reciprocal Program
When planning your visit to other gardens, please check the updated information at AHS Reciprocal Program under Reciprocal Admissions Program. You can check the online directory or click for a printable brochure.
A valid Leu Gardens’ membership card and photo ID are required for admission into Leu Gardens and special events.
Are you a member of Leu Gardens and not getting our email newsletter? Have your email, address or phone number changed? Update your information: Please contact Colin with membership questions at email@example.com or call 407.246.3668.